Friday's Letters


Dear September, I feel like this month went by so fast! I cannot believe I have already been in school a month! Halloween is around the corner, and my professors and family are already talking about Thanksgiving break!

Dear Week, It's been a long week! I am so ready for the weekend. Friday could not have come soon enough! 

Dear Weather, Okay....I thought we had an agreement...it is suppose to be 104 degrees tomorrow. What is this?! It's October....FALL! So let's get onto the cool weather okay?

Dear Michael, At the moment you are teasing me for writing these letters. Trying to guess what I am writing. You are failing, but I am still finding it entertaining. It's been really nice having you back at school with me this week. I love having lunch with you most days. That is something I hope to never take for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment