New York City Trip Part 3

If you have been following along then you know that today is my last day of my New York City Trip Recap. If you want to check out part 1 or part 2 click there!

Here's one shot that I captured on our last day there. My sister and I were walking through Central Park on the way back to our apartment.


We are now on to day 5! It was raining again that day. However, I did not think that it was as cold. My family started this day off by my dad going to get tickets for us to see Newsies. My mom, sister, and I got dressed and headed over to the Upper East Side (the gossip girl fan in me was going crazy!). We checked out FAO Schwarz, and then headed to the iconic Tiffany & Co. I was able to add one more blue box to my collection!


After that we went and saw the musical Newsies. This was my sisters dream. She enjoyed that so much! Once the show finished we had dinner and then went to Dylan's Candy Bar.

Day 6 was more of a chill day since it was Thanksgiving. We got up and walked the block to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade root. It was so crazy being that close to such a tradition!


After the parade my family went back over to the Upper East Side so my sister and I could imitate Blair and Serena in front of the Pulitzer Fountain.


Then we all went on a carriage ride. This has been one of my mom's dreams for forever!


Once that was finished my parents went back to the apartment, and my sister and I went to go take pictures on The Met steps. My sister is the best she went all over the Upper East Side so I could take my gossip girl pictures.

 

After The Met we went and found Laduree. I had never had a macaroon before. These were seriously incredible! I cannot believe I have gone so long without tasting one.


That was kind of our last hurrah there! It was such an incredible vacation and I really hope I can go back one day. I would love to visit again in a different season and see what it is like in Manhattan then.

No comments:

Post a Comment