Friday's Letters


Dear Vacation, You have been wonderful! I cannot believe that I can now cross off visiting two new states! I have been able to see so many awesome things and landmarks. I am seriously blessed to be able to go on vacations like this. However, 10 days is a long time. I am ready to head back to my familiar now.

Dear Mom and Dad, Thank you so much for taking Maddi and I on vacation. I know we both appreciate it very much!

Dear Home, I miss you! I can't wait to come home and see my kitty! I miss my bed, and my bathroom and having everything be mine.

Dear Michael, Since I know you are going to read this I miss you! I can't wait to see you Monday. I am so happy you are staying close this week rather than an hour and a half away. 2 weeks was a long time, but I know that it only prepares us for the 3 weeks we have to do in July. Psh! We got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment