A Cream Sweater

California finally got the hint! It is officially cold here (took it long enough)! I am so excited to have had the rain. The last week has been off and on showers and I am loving every second of it! The mountains even have snow on them! This weekend I am going up to play in it, and I am so excited! I haven't seen snow in at least a year and a half. Michael is going to take me sledding!

Since the cold and rain has finally hit my area I have been pulling out my sweaters lately. This one is from Forever 21, and one of my favorites! It is like a wool material and so warm! I also love the versatility of cream. I can pair it with any color.

Where's your favorite sweater from?
sweater: Forever 21 (similar here and here)
jeans: Hollister
boots: Cathy Jean (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment