Book Review: Refinery 29 Style Stalking


When I choose this book to review I didn't really know what Refinery 29 was. I saw the title and thought hey I like style why not! However, I wasn't really a fan of this book (honest opinions here right?). I thought the colors, layout, and design of the book was really well done! The paper the book is printed on is slick and makes the book feel expensive, but I wasn't much of a fan of the content. 

This book is really based on street style and maybe if you are into that sort of style this book would be for you, but sadly I am not. I tend to lean toward the more conservative style, and this book really didn't apply to that. Most outfits in this book involved mixing prints or color blocking which just isn't up my alley. If you are into those things than this book is for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment