Snow Adventures

Sometime in the middle of December Michael took me up to Big Bear right after we had rain. Which means there was snow! I hadn't been around snow in such a long time. I felt like a little kid playing in it. We bought an inexpensive plastic sled, and headed to the forest a few streets away from his house. 


We found a nice hill and went sledding, then explored and found this open clearing. It was so beautiful! The snow hadn't been disturbed yet. That's my favorite!


Then of course I had to build a snowman! Rolling the snow into balls was much more work than I expected, but I thought he turned out pretty good!


Overall it was a really fun weekend, and I can't wait to actually be up there when it snows and see it falling. That's something I want to see next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment