Some New Booties

School has officially started. That sentence explains my absence on the blog. I always hate getting really busy that I can't post. Blogging is an outlet for me, and I hate not being able to. However, I am excited to get back into the swing of things and have a routine again. I love school!

This outfit is what I wore on Christmas Eve with Michael's family. Better late than never right! The booties are from The Lauren Conrad collection at Khols, and man do I love them! They were my gift from Michael and he did an excellent job! I was so excited when I opened them up! I've been wanting boots like that for awhile now! This outfit is a good classic one in my opinion. I feel like it could even be worn into work. 

Blazer: Thrifted
Shirt: Forever 21 (old but similar)
Pants: Hollister
Boots: Khols

No comments:

Post a Comment