Chambray Dress

My mom is seriously the best thrift shopper/garage sale finder ever. This weekend while I was doing a photo shoot for a project she was garage saling away, and found this dress for me. Now at first when I looked at it on the hanger it wasn't so cute. Isn't it funny how some clothes are like that? Then I put it on, and it was massive. The dress doesn't have much shape to it, but with a belt I fell in love! It is literally so wide I could probably keep this dress and wear it as a shirt once I'm married and pregnant. Yes, it is that large!

I choose to pair it with my black booties since I was at school, but I could have easily paired it with my wedges. Also I love denim! It is so easy to match anything with it. Not to mention it can form to so many different styles. 
Dress: Cotton On (thrifted, similar here and here)
Necklace: Forever 21
Boots: Lux

No comments:

Post a Comment