Valentines Day Weekend

Happy Valentines Day Weekend! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! Mine was seriously incredible. Coming back to the reality of the week as not been so great. I am definitely suffering from a case of the Monday Blues. Hopefully I can get out of this funk by Tuesday..

For Valentines Day Michael and I celebrated by going to Disneyland. We choose to keep this year pretty simple since my birthday and our one year anniversary is right around the corner. Disneyland was pretty packed so we didn't get on a lot of rides, but we enjoyed walking around the parks. We also sat and watched the parade which is something I wouldn't normally do so that was awesome!


Sunday was also a really incredible day. Lauren Conrad and Anna Bond teamed up and had a pop up shop in LA. I had never been to a pop up shop before, and it was so cute! Now I know I will need to go to more (if my bank account can handle it)! The clothes were so cute (a little out of my price range *tear*), but I got some wonderful paper goods and a candle. Not to mention it was really awesome to meet LC! Total fan girl moment for me!


I got back from LA much earlier than expected, and my whole family was home! Which seems to be so rare now a days. It's been really lovely here in So Cal so we barbecued and had dinner out on our back porch. 

As you can see it was pretty incredible weekend! What did you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment