Friday's Letters (Busy Weeks, and NY)


Dear Week, This week has been so busy! I don't really feel like I get a weekend. Between all the events going on at school this past week and next week it is just a go, go, go! I am already exhausted! I am so ready for Thanksgiving break!

Dear Weekend, You have not even started yet, and are all packed up! Hopefully, somewhere in there is some rest!

Dear New York, Snow is so exciting! Yet, it is so cold! I really do hope I can handle this cold weather! Coats, boots, and long songs for me!

Dear D, I am so sorry for being so busy! Thank you for being so understanding. I really hope we can find time together before I leave for NY. I miss you already!

linking up with Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I would die for some of that NY cold right now... LA is too bright and sunny for mid November... grass is always greener, right?

    ReplyDelete