Warm? Cold? Let's Go With the Cardigan

cardigan: forever 21 (old)
jean shirt: forever 21
jeans: hollister jeggings
necklace: forever 21
boots: reflection (local store)

 
 
Weather, it dictates fashion doesn't it? Every morning I check the weather for the day. The weather channel app is one that seems to be used frequently on my phone!

Lately, the weather here in Southern California has been odd. It is kind of irritating. It is so cold in the morning, but by 2:00pm it gets pretty warm! Which is so not okay! It is fall people! Sweater season!

With this odd weather, I am learning cardigans can be my best friend. I get cold so easily, and my classrooms always seem to like to pump the air. Adding this simple, but warm cardigan really makes such a difference to my body temperature! So even on the freezing mornings when I must brave the cold and walk outside I am still okay!

Do you have a favorite go to cardigan? What's the weather like where you are from?

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - you look stunning :)

    Here in South Africa our summers can get really, really hot and our winters can get pretty chilly too, depending on where you are. Snow fall is rare though. As we're heading into summer over here it's definitely getting a lot warmer, it was about 38 degrees Celsius here yesterday and so I'm really jealous of your cardigan weather!

    ReplyDelete