A Fun Filled Weekend

Happy week after Easter! It is so hard for me to go back to school after a break. This was a very short break, but with so little school left having the motivation to finish is not easy! I am doing my best to finish strong though. One more project, and one more final to go! I can do it! 

My weekend started a day early and ended a day late for Easter break! It was so nice having Friday off. Friday I was taken on a very lovely date out to Huntington Library. I had so much fun exploring the botanical gardens and the different exhibits they had there. This place was so beautiful! The gardens are so large and so diverse. They had a desert garden, Japanese, Chinese, Rose Gardens. There were so many. Also the house was large and beautiful! It was like being taken back to Pride and Prejudice with Mr. Darcy's house. At one point there was a room with all these marble statues of people and I couldn't help but think of the scene where Elizabeth visits Mr. Darcy's house with her aunt and uncle. 

I had never been to Huntington Library before and I had such a blast! The weather was beautiful. It was a super cool date!




Saturday I ran errands with my parents. One of those errands ended up with me getting a kitty! If you follow me on twitter than you have already seen this handsome little man! He comes home tonight! I am so excited to get to play with him! Be prepared for more cat pictures. I will not apologize. I mean look at him! He's adorable! 


Sunday was of course Easter. My family went to church in the morning, and then spent the rest of the day together. 


My weekend was extended an extra day and what better way to spend it than at Disneyland! It was nice and warm there. We got to spend all day at the Happiest Place on Earth. It was a blast and I am now exhausted!


I have 2 more days of school and than its finals. I can't believe I am already halfway through college! It has gone by so fast! Hope you're able to finish this school year strong as I am striving too! Good luck on your finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment