A Weekend Outside

This weekend was a fairly busy one! Yet, I'm okay with that. I had a good time!

Friday night my sister and I headed down to Disneyland. It was kind of a dud, but that's okay. We don't normally go Friday nights and a lot of rides were closed so the majority of wait times were really long. Oh well! It was still a fun little trip. That is definitely a benefit of having a pass.


Saturday was my boss' little girl's first birthday! It is such a blessing to work with a boss that includes us in his family. I had a lot of fun hanging out with the other interns and celebrating this beautiful little girl!



After the party my family went to a park to enjoy the wonderful weather we have been having here in Southern California. It was a nice evening as a family!

Sunday morning, my family and I went to church and then met up with a friend of mine. We went and saw the movie Non-Stop, then went out to dinner. That movie was so intense! After dinner Michael, and I went on a walk. It was a really nice Sunday. Afterwards him, my sister, and I went to a local park and played catch. It was a perfect way to end the weekend!


How has the weather been where you live? Is it nice enough to enjoy the sunshine?

No comments:

Post a Comment