Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, Since I don't work a normal weekday job the fact that today is Friday really means nothing to me. I have to work today, Saturday, and Sunday. However, just the concept of it being Friday and the weekend is somewhat comforting. Does anyone else find that to be true? Maybe not, but it is sure true to me!

Dear Summer, In exactly one month I get to go back to work at my school. You could say I am a little excited! You have been wonderful, but I miss my friends and my bosses.

Dear Michael, You have been gone for exactly 2 days and yes I do miss you already. 16 more days until you are back near Riverside. Praying for your safety during AT. I can't wait for you to come home to all the fun things we have planned!

Dear Color Me Mine, I am so done working for you. Going back to work at my school could not come soon enough. Working for you this summer has really taught me the difference at working at a job that you love and one where you just need the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment