Vacation Day 4 and 5

I know I have taken some time off from updating y'all about my family vacation so here we are back at it!

Day 4 was spent in the car driving from Boston to New York. It was super pretty seeing other parts of New York that were not Manhattan. I would love to be able to explore and see those parts one day.

Day 5. We didn't waste anytime jumping right into things! The first thing we went to see is the Brooklyn Bridge. We walked about half way across just to get a cool view. It was such a beautiful landmark. I would have loved to be able to see it at night.



After that my parents went down to China Town and my sister and I went exploring some thrift stores. Then we all met up at The Strand. Which for my sister who is a book lover is her heaven! We were also able to find the cutest thrift store that I fell in love with! I got some awesome deals!



We all headed to Time's Square for a bit as my dad wanted to check TKTS booth for prices. 

We all needed a little break after all the walking so we spent some time in Bryant Park drinking Starbucks and people watching. This park is so beautiful. It is such a different atmosphere now from when we were there in November. 


After that we went and explored the library and some more thrift stores. We accomplished a ton that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment