New Clothes!

I wore this outfit to go see my sister's show on Sunday. The theater was outside, and the weather here has been very very hot and humid! It has been so strange! However, this outfit is pretty much all new! I got the tank top at that adorable thrift shop in New York that I talked about, and my jeans are from Hollister. Who is having an awesome sale on their jeans right now!

Secondly, this is the first time I tried this hair style. I have always admired these inside out braids that you see on pinterest however I have never tried one. My mom also helped me out! The braid is just simply opposite of what you would normally do. I think it turns out really cute. I just finished it by putting my hair in a bun. The hair got messier as the day went on which I actually preferred. If you try it out let me know!




top: thrift store
jeans: hollister
shoes: target


No comments:

Post a Comment