Chambray and The Man Bun

Chambray...jean shirt...whatever you call them you know that we all love them! They are seriously the best! No matter how many types you have we all have our one favorite too. This one happens to be mine. I stumbled upon it at a thrift store a few years back and it has been my favorite ever since. No matter how many more I buy I always come back to this particular jean shirt. It just fits perfect! I can wear it by itself or layer it and I always feel good about myself. Jean shirts are just a classic go to for me! I probably wear it all to often, but who doesn't right?!

Also the man bun...or half-up top knot if you want it to sound more feminine. I'm not sure how I feel about this particular hairstyle yet, but I decided to try it. It worked well with my second day hair, and it kept my hair out of my face which is always a plus. I think that when done right it can be a nice hairstyle.

What is your take on the man bun? 
Jean Shirt: Forever 21(thrifted, similar)
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment