Friday Night Date Night Pizza Edition

A few weeks ago Michael, his roommate, and I made pizza! Talk about an awesome date night! It was seriously so much fun! Trader Joe's has $1.19 pizza dough! I mean can you get a cheaper dinner. I choose to buy the garlic and herb kind, and then I also picked up some cheese and pepperonis. I used some pasta sauce that I already had at home. My mom has also been growing basil so I chose to add that to my pizza.

It was a little difficult cooking it in a college apartment's oven, but we made it work. I think I had really high hope for how the dough would taste, and it wasn't as strong as I would have hoped. It was definitely tasty, but I just think I wanted to taste the herbs more.  I think next time I could just add my own in or get a better sauce. Either way it was a super fun date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment