Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all are surrounded by the people you love today. In my family my mom always cooks the turkey, and then my grandma and her husband come over for lunch. Tonight, my family is going to try and brave the mall and do the whole black Friday on a Thursday thing.

Here's what I am wearing this Thanksgiving. Southern California didn't get the memo that on Thanksgiving it's suppose to be cold...instead its suppose to be almost 90! We can't seem to get the weather right here. Here's hoping for some cold weather soon! I thought about pairing this top with some black jeans too. Depending on what you do on Thanksgiving you could pair a simple top like this with a blazer to dress it up even more! 

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: H&M
Lips: Berry Blush Lip Stain by Elf and then Blissful Berry by Maybelline

2 comments:

  1. Love it! It's snowing here...feel free to take as much as you'd like. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love it! I'm dying for some seasons around here!

      Delete