Happy March!


Can you believe it is already March? It feels like this semester has flown by! I thought I would share why I think March is such a great month, and the exciting things it holds for my life!

In March....

...I get to register for classes for my senior year! I cannot believe I am going to be a senior in college already!

...I turn 21!! WooHoo! Yes, March brings my birthday and who doesn't love their birthday month?!

...SPRING BREAK! In just 2 weeks I am on spring break. I have been looking forward to spring break since January. I am in desperate need of a break from school (aren't we all?). Not to mention spring break comes right after my birthday so I get a whole week long to celebrate!

...Michael and I will celebrate our one year anniversary. The last day in March was our first date. We went to a hockey game last year, and I can't wait to celebrate with him. 

...I celebrate my 2nd year of blogging! This blog is my one of my favorite hobbies. Sometimes I get really busy and this little space on the internet gets neglected but I always will return to it. This blog means so much to me and I am so excited to have another year coming!

Does March hold anything special for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment