Basic Red and Stripes

It totally feels like spring!! As much as I love winter, we here in So Cal never get to experience spring. We get summer, fall, and wind. That's pretty much it. Which makes a this season loving girl really sad. So I will enjoy this 75-80 degree weather as long as it lasts! 

This weekend a local church had a massive rummage sale! They do it about every year and it is one of my favorite things to go too. I always walk away with some really awesome finds. This skirt was one of them. I like that it's a bit longer than other circle skirts I own, and I mean it's also classic red. I wore this outfit to church on Sunday since we sit outside to watch the service. Also please ignore the weird way my necklace was laying. I don't know what was going on! 

Shirt: J Crew (thrifted; similar here and here)
Skirt: Forever 21 (thrifted; similar here and here)
Boots: Khols
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Purse: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment