Layered Up

Ladies, it has been one heck of a week! I am exhausted. It has been a week where everything seems to be going wrong...between plans changing, projects not printing correctly, to more class work than expected I just feel like I cannot win. I am really hoping that next week is simpler and then I can move onto spring break!!

So last weekend Southern California finally got some rain. It was so nice to enjoy the cold weather. This was one of the outfits I wore. Michael's mom bought me this jacket for Christmas and I really love it. I have a black leather jacket, but having brown feels a bit classier. Also my boots. These are seriously the best. They are riding boots so they are real leather. This helps keep my feet warm and dry.
shirt:forever 21 (similar)
black jacket: juicy couture
leather jacket: kohls
jeans: hollister
boots: Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment