The Weekend Is Finally Here

 

Hello My Dear Friends,

First off, I am sorry for the horrible quality of the above picture. However, it is the best I could do in rushed circumstances. The photo was taken on my phone. I just wanted you all to see my cowgirl side. Tonight I went to Norco's Horse Week with my parents. It was a last minute decision to go with them, and I am very glad I made it. I had a blast! (more on that later..)

Now off to my Friday letters...

Dear Weather, I have yet to tan. This is regrettably said. I just want to be my nice dark self again. Can we please rearrange a time that I can relax and you can be warm. That would be nice. Thank you!

Dear School Year, Two more days....Two! That is all I have left in my freshman year of college. You went by very fast. I am very happy to see you go though. However, I am also happy to see the new year coming closer. It feels weird to think I am already one year down. I have the debt to prove it. I also have the knowledge though. Thank you for being as enjoyable as school can be.

Dear Donny, This week I want you to know I have appreciated you very much. From helping out at the CBU event, to coming over and watching a movie with me, and then to top it off surprising me with the Michael Buble CD. You really are the best and you bless me in so many ways. I am thankful that you are in my life.

 
Dear Mom and Dad, Norco Adult Night was fun. I hope next year during horse week we are actually living in Norco and I can participate. Maybe even with my own horse ;) I am glad I crashed your date tonight. Thank you for inviting me out with you guys. Love you!

one of the events at the arena. it is called hang man.
 

Dear Blogging Community, I appreciate the comments, and am thankful for those who are reading. It is so nice to know that people read. You all have been very nice and kind. Thank you.

Now I finally get to go enjoy my weekend. One more paper to write! Then I get to go borrow The Great Gatsby from the library. My goal is to read the book before the movie comes out.

What are your plans for the weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment