Last Day of School


LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! That is one of my best friends up there. Her name is Tori. We are both officially done with our freshman year of college! I am so excited! Tonight I got home from work and I did not have to stress about homework getting done or what is due the next day.

Freshman year went by so fast. I remember my freshman year of high school. I remember my 7th and 8th grade years. I remember 6th grade. It also seems like it was not so long ago and yet. I am a sophomore in college. That is just so strange to say!

 
This was Tori and me at orientation for CBU. Freshman year went by so fast. When you start high school everyone tells you it goes by so fast, and high school actually went by kind of slow to me. I could not wait to get out of that place. Or rather places since I had 4 different schools during that period of time.
 
BUT then when you start college people tell you the same thing. They say enjoy it because it will zoom on past. Well so far it has. Freshman year went by fast. Yet, as this year ended I am just super excited for sophomore year to come. My internship has made me so excited for the year to come and I would just like it to be here already!
 
Yet, as I sit here writing this I am reminded to enjoy the time that we have. Not to rush to the next part of life. Enjoy each day as God has given it to us.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment