Happieness

Hi Dear Ones!

How is your weeks going? We are almost to the weekend! Are you excited? I am! I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off of work! WOOT WOOT!!! Donny would say that while I typed that I would do a little dance with my fingers and he would laugh at me. So here is my happy little finger dance!

Speaking of happy I am extremely happy! You know those times in life when you are just busy and you just feel blessed. Well I feel that way! I am completely enjoying my new job. I come home talking about it, and I have new stories to tell my parents every day. When I talk about something a lot you know that I am excited and enjoying it. That is how it is with this job. I am just loving it.

I know that happiness is a fleeting emotion and we are told over and over again in the Bible not to rely on it. Our emotions can change in a second. I think we women completely understand this. I mean watch a Nicholas Sparks movie and one minute we are all happy and in love then the next we are balling our eyes out! (I may or may not be speaking from experience)

So yes our emotions are fleeting and we may not always be happy, but as I say this I think that just because things may only make us happy for a few minutes or a few days does not mean they are wrong. I think we should do what makes us happy. I think that being happy is a good thing. We are meant to enjoy life and live it to the fullest that God has granted us. We must love what we do and how we spend our days.

That being said I am happy. I am happy with where the Lord has me right now. I am so thankful for all that he is doing.

Are you enjoying life?

 
P.S. I must give a shout out to my wonderful boyfriend. Today is 11 months of us dating!! We are almost to one year and I am extremely blessed to have in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment