Some Empties

 
Hello Ladies!!
How are your weeks going? We are half way to the weekend! I can't believe it. Summer seems to be going so fast.
 
So here is my promised empties post! I know I only have 3...which is kind of sad. However, since I am still living out of boxes any extra clutter in this house is awful and super unneeded. So 3 empties is all we get together.
 
The first one is Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation.  I was the shade medium 1. I think that this one was the second time I had bought this foundation, and I only bought it the second time because the store did not have my shade in the kind that I wanted. To be honest that was a really bad decision. I have pretty oily skin, and this foundation only made me look really shiny, and that was using it with a powder. It was very light coverage as well. I will not be buying this again.
 

Number two is OXY Max Action Advanced Face Wash. This was the second time I had this face wash, and I love it. It has Benzoyl Peroxide in it, which is something that works really well for my skin. The first time I bought this face wash I was having really bad break outs, and it really helped calm my skin down. This second time around it didn't work as well. I would recommend this to people, but I don't think I will purchase it again since I think my skin has got used to it. I may buy it in a few months or so though.

Lastly, I have the Up and Up Make up remover wipes. This is compared to the Neutrogena Wipes. I have already purchased these again, because they do work really well for me. I honestly am not biased to this brand at all it is just the cheapest one.

Tell me some products you have been loving!


No comments:

Post a Comment