Sister Dates, Bridal Showers, and Work

Hi Friends!

My weekend was such a blur! I have been running all over it feels like! I was so happy to finally have the weekend though. Working two jobs was not easy for me. I also apologize for not writing my Friday Letters. I had to work all day for my last day at the daycare and then I took my sister to Disneyland. We had a nice fun little sister date!


We stayed pretty late in the park watching World of Color. It was nice to have some girl time. Saturday I had a bridal shower to attend of a wedding that I will be in soon. She is a good friend of mine who I worked my first job with in a bookstore. The party was tea party themed. It was so cute and so fun celebrating her!
 

 
 
After the shower Donny, his parents, and I went out to the movies and saw Now You See Me. I loved it!! I was super excited for this movie! The previews looked awesome and everyone I talked to said it had so many twist and turns. Which it did! I am not going to give anything away, but I will tell you go see it! That movie was so worth the money spent.
 

Sunday was a pretty chill day. I went to church that morning, and then worked that night. I am seriously enjoying my new job! I loved being covered in paint, and being around the kids. It is just all around fun!
 
That's my weekend! What was yours like? Did you go to any showers this weekend? Let me know below!
 
linking up with Sami and Leeann
 

1 comment:

  1. Truly all of it just turned out to be so cute. Those table settings are truly awesome and their color schemes are my most favorite. At one of the domestic wedding venues NYC we also would be marrying soon and have decided to use golden and teal color scheme for that.

    ReplyDelete