My Weekend

Hello All!

It is another Monday! Sorry for the lateness of the post, but I was out late last night, and have been working all day long! So far I am totally loving this new job. It has been so fun! I am really enjoying learning new things, and about the way ceramics works.

This weekend was a busy one, but enjoyable! Saturday a local store had a pinterest party! It was seriously an awesome idea, and so much fun! The store's name is Lux and here is their blog. My sister and I attended the party, and there were 5 different crafts. The first one was the mug. Others were a mason jar cup, a flower crown, a photo strip, and a plant. 
 

The party was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it. After that Donny and I headed to one of my closes friends graduation party. We ran errands after that. It was a nice relaxing day!

After church on Sunday I had to work at color me mine. While I worked Donny took my sister and his to Disneyland. I met them down there after work. I didn't spend a lot of time there, but it was a nice little time spent together.
 

 
So that was my weekend. Nothing special, but nice and relaxing. What did you guys do this weekend?
 
linking up with Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment