How I Welcomed In 2014

Welcome 2014! It seems like years only go by faster as I get older. I remember 2012 graduating high school, and I remember my 2010 sophomore prom like it was yesterday. Yet, here we are in 2014 and I am almost halfway through college. That is just so crazy to me! 

I have to apologize for being absent from the blog the last 2 days. I have just been having to much fun! Which is a good thing. Plus it gives me something to put up here on this little section of the internet. 

So here's what I have been up to the last few days.


Masks, masks, and more masks. I have made so many new friends in the past few days! My sister has known these three sisters from theater for a few months now. They are as close as my sister and I are. The middle sister's birthday was New Years Eve and she has always wanted to go to a masquerade and try a fondue restaurant. It just so happened the fondue place was having a masquerade that night! 



It was so fun searching out masks, and getting all dressed up. I have never really gone to a party on New Years Eve. When I was little my parents would throw a board game party, but that's all I know. 


New Years Day I spent with my best friend Kristin and her fiance Sean. Not featured was his best friend as well. This day was spent with no plans and just fun! I actually felt like a college kid. We played mario kart, and drove around searching for something to do. 


We all out danced to Disney music in the car, and came home with pizza and ice cream. It was a blast! I also got to watch The Prestige for the first time. Adding more to my move education.


Yesterday my sister and I hightailed it up to the Happiest Place on Earth. Which was the craziest idea ever. Our passes were blocked over Christmas, but opened back up New Years Day. However, that does not mean we should have gone. It was soooo busy! We are definitely going to wait for it to calm down to go again. We met up with a friend of hers, and his brother. Another opportunity for me to make new friends!

These last few days were some much needed fun for me. I head back to work today, and I start school next week. Getting back into a routine is just what I am looking forward to. So much is changing for me which can be hard to get used to, but I know God has a plan. I am just going along for the ride! Learning to be more flexible! 

How was your New Years? 

No comments:

Post a Comment