Lately

Since I did not have a post planned for today here just somethings that I have doing lately.


Reading: The Hobbit. The last time I read this book was in 8th grade which seems really long ago and yet I can remember most of my 8th grade year. I am starting to feel old people! Anyway ever since the new movie I've wanted to reread this book just to remember all the details so reading it I am!


Listening: As of about 2 weeks ago I was introduced to "Goodnight Moon" by Go Radio. I fell in love to say the least. This song has been stuck in my head since I heard it. Last weekend I heard the demo version and loved it even more! 


Dreaming: Of Paris. Maybe love too, but mostly Paris. I just want to travel so bad right now. My inner travel bug is at an all time high!

No comments:

Post a Comment