Letter's On A Friday


Dear Readers, I am so sorry for the lack of content this week. I just really haven't been inspired, and I haven't felt all that great so my outfits have been a little bumy. Hopefully this coming week I can come up with so many more posts!

Dear MacBook Pro, You have no idea how long I have wanted you! I am so excited to get to know you and figure out all the little secrets! You were very expensive and I really hope it is all worth it! Here's to hoping my dad isn't right about PC's.

Dear Monday, Thank you for the little surprise of having you off. I have been wanting to go to the beach for a really long time now! Welcome to a tan California winter!

Dear Weekend, I think you are going to be more fun than I expect. Here's hoping!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your day off on Monday leaves you feeling a little bit better! Keep on hanging in there sweet girl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am going to try and relax on my days off! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

      Delete