Monday Blues

It's Monday, and I definitely have the Monday blues. I have no desire to be at school, or do homework. BLEH! I had a very fun weekend, and moving on to the week is just so not exciting. Does anyone else feel this way?

My weekend started Friday night where I actually had plans! Shocking I know. I went out to dinner, frozen yogurt, and a movie. We went to see The Legend of Hercules, which was such a boy movie! It wasn't as gory as I was expecting though so there was that. I had a lot of fun though!

Saturday my family went to a wedding of an old family friend. The wedding was Hawaiian themed, and the groom sang to the bride as she walked down the aisle. It was so sweet!! After the reception my sister and I went to Disneyland with the brothers, Aaron and David.



It wasn't packed at all which was so nice! We got on about 5 rides and stayed until closing. The nice part about Disneyland is that they don't really kick you out when the park closes. We were able to just hang out and sit in front of the castle with the park really empty. It was so pretty! I think this was one of my favorite Disney trips!

How was your weekend? Do you have the Monday blues like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment