Lay It At Your Feet

Forgive me for picking back up what I've already laid down at your feet.



Sometimes you just feel lost. Like you have no idea what the Lord is doing right now. That's where I'm at. I just don't understand. That's when faith and trust come in. That's where I tend to fail.

Faith...trust...why are they so hard for us? We like to feel in control. We like to know what's going to happen in the end. Yet, we can't. That's what faith means. You have to just trust that God knows what he's doing and let him handle it. 

Yet time and time again we seem to give it over to him and then pick it back up. That's not true faith. You must lay something down at the Lord's feet and turn around. Leave it there. God knows exactly what we need. He will lead me. 

But where does that leave me? That's when the doubt comes rushing back in. What choice then do I make? Where does that leave my day to day life? So here I go. I must just take it one day at a time and let the Lord lead. He'll take care of it. If it's not meant to be he'll take it out of my life. Just like so many times before. I need to trust that. Trust God. Trust the people around me. 

Faith. So I may feel like I'm in the dark, but the light will lead me out. I just have to remember to hold onto Him. I need to remember to seek out God and not something from Him. Seek out His will rather than his peace. Peace will come eventually. The calm will come back. I just need to focus on His will above all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment