Planes, and Summer Plans


I saw this picture on Tumblr a few weeks ago and could not help but love it. Planes are something that I adore. Planes just make me happy. I love seeing them in the sky. If I see one I get distracted so easily...kind of like the dog, Doug, from Up "Squirrel!"

It's kind of a good thing that where I live there isn't a place where I can just sit like that and watch the planes fly in and out. I would spend hours watching them.

This weekend my mom, my friend Michael, and I were all sitting outside just enjoying the weather. As we were catching a glimpse of the sunset my mom started pointing out all the planes that we saw over head. In a matter of like 10 minutes I think we saw more than 5 planes fly above us. 

Planes are so fascinating to me. They make me wonder where they are going, who's on them, and why. Is it business? vacation? or maybe someone had the money to just up and buy a ticket? It's all so fascinating. The places all these pieces of metal have been to, and the variety of people that they carry on them. 

Not to mention airports! I know some people absolutely hate airports, but that is not me at all. I love to see the variety of people and the different clothes people to choose to wear. There's different ethnicities,  and different people who come from different lifestyles. It's all so interesting!

With all this talk about planes I thought I should announce my summer plans. In about 3 weeks I will be boarding a plane headed to Boston! I am literally so excited I can't even begin to put it into words! Boston is a place I have always wanted to visit. My family is going to stop in there first and spend about 4 days there. We will rent a car and drive up to Maine as well. Then the last 6 days of our trip will be spent back down in Manhattan. My entire family fell in love with New York this past November. I am extremely thrilled to be headed back there. Especially since the weather will be much warmer. If anyone has any suggestions of what to do or places to visit I would love to hear them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment