My Weekend Recap

 Happy Monday!! 

I seriously think that the weekend should be more than 2 days long. Wayyy more fun and relaxing that way. Oh well...so is life. 

My weekend didn't start until Saturday, since I had to work all day Friday...literally all day...9 to 9. Yay for two jobs! 

Saturday morning I went on a hike with some friends. That was really fun. It's been hot here in So Cal and the heat started early in the morning so that part was kind of a bummer but oh well!

After that Michael and I drove out to an outdoor mall. I had to pick up my computer from the apple store there. It was nice outside and we got to have lunch out there and walk around the shops.


That night we came back to my house where I made BBQ chicken, and corn on the cob. We got to enjoy the weather and sit outside and play stratego. Which he killed me at....I guess that's what I get since he's a military man. I didn't think about that factor when picking the game. 


Overall, Saturday was really nice! The weather turned out to be beautiful!

Sunday was a very chill day. I went to church with my family, and then just enjoyed the day at home. It was nice and relaxing.

How was your weekend? Did you do anything special?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend! Hiking sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been hiking before, at least not like that. It kicked my butt! It was so fun though.

      Delete