A Day At The Theater

My sister is a theater kid. Growing up around her the love of theater and broadway shows has rubbed off on me. Once The Musical is a show that I had been hearing about, and really wanted to see! It was a broadway show that was right up my ally. For this play there is no orchestra. All of the music is played up on the stage. Not to mention it is set in Ireland so most of the characters have an accent. Which I ADORE! So once I heard that this musical was coming to The Pantages in LA I knew I wanted to book the tickets!




Obviously I got a group of my friends to go too! Which was such a blast! We all got dressed up and ate dinner at my house before. It was a fun drive and such an amazing show!



Not to mention but I also got a boyfriend that night! Talk about a memorable show!

No comments:

Post a Comment