A Weekend Of Camping

This weekend was a seriously fun one! My family rented a trailer and went camping up in Dogwood which is by Lake Arrowhead. It was seriously one of the most fun little weekend getaways that we have ever had! We left Friday morning and came back Sunday evening. My sister's friend Rylee came with us, and so did Michael!




Michael was helping me chop kindling for the fire. Camp fires are seriously one of my favorite parts of camping. We roasted marshmallows and made smores. It was a blast!



Saturday we spent the day at the lake. The lake we went too had blow up obstacle courses that we went on, and we also got to go paddle boarding! Paddle boarding is one of my favorite things to do ever! It was such a blast to do it with Michael.


 Sunday we spent the day at the village in Arrowhead. It was a pretty chill day. I really enjoyed this weekend. It was super awesome to be able to spend the weekend with everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment