A New Hair Style

Last week Michael took me up to Big Bear to visit his parents for the day. I wanted to wear jeans as I knew some of the time would be spent just chilling at his house however, I still wanted to look cute of course! 

This hair style is something I have seen alllllll over Pinterest. Every time I had tried it in the past though this hairstyle seemed to fail. This time around though I tried it with a different hand band and I seemed to have gotten the hang of it! This hair style lasted me all day. There were  a few times when I could feel it coming loose and I just had to tuck it in again. Other than that though I am really impressed with the look and last of this style. Not to mention its such an easy way to do second day hair!







shirt: Forever 21
jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment