Casual Cute

I love being able to feel a little dressy. The feeling of being feminine, but also comfortable is seriously one of the best things ever! I wore this look when going to pick up Michael from the airport. I wanted to show off my new hair to him, but since I was going to be driving for at least an hour I knew comfort was a must! 

Also colored jeans are one of my favorite things. However, I think that they can be done wrong very easily. I chose to pair these cranberry pants with white and black. I thought it flowed easily, and looked good. What are your favorite color for jeans?





shirt: thrifted
jeans:hollister
shoes: H&M
lipstick: Baby Lips (orange tube)

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely adorable girl!! Loving those cranberry colored pants! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete