Friday's Letters


Dear Friday, Yesterday was really my Friday. I have no classes today which is really very nice! Now it is time to just enjoy the weekend and time spent with friends. Who can complain about that?!

Dear New Hair, Well I guess I am kind of a blonde now. I don't feel like my hair is that light, but that picture proves otherwise. It wasn't a drastic change, but I feel like this is a much prettier color! Not to mention I love that I don't have to worry about my roots growing in. Gotta love that!

Dear Weather, The weather man said it is suppose to start cooling down. 83 is much nicer than 90, but can we get to the 70's please? I would really appreciate it if we could actually start feeling like fall outside.

Dear Michael, You come home tomorrow and that makes me incredibly happy. I've missed you this week. I've realized how much I enjoy having lunch with you during the week. Have a safe trip home handsome!

Dear Junior Year, So far you seem really simple and I am okay with that. I am enjoying making new friends. I think that this year might turn out to be my favorite year of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment