Graphic Tee's

Graphic Tee's! Gotta love em right?! T-shirts are seriously the best. I love them. There are such a variety of t-shirts out there. Right now the graphic-t is super popular. I see them everywhere. Not to mention I have seen a lot of fashion posts lately about how to dress them. This week is a big week for my office on campus, and to one of the events I had to wear our graphic-t; so I thought why not make it into a post!

My office's name is Community Life (which you can see on the shirt). The writing on this shirt has a little rose color to it, but when I paired it with these pants it ended up looking more tan and matched perfectly! I really wanted to wear this outfit with little black flats, but with the weather being so hot and having to work outside sandals were the way to go!

Also you all should check out Lux. That is the boutique where I got these pants. They were on sale and I think I only paid about $10 for them. Can't beat that!



shirt: from my school
pants: Lux
shoes: Target
Lipstick: Retro by Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment