A Fun-filled Weekend

Y'all it's Monday....Do you have a case of the Monday's? I sure do! After having a really fun weekend, coming back to school and work is just not exciting. I just don't want to do it. I am sooooo ready for a day off? Thanksgiving break...it's just too far away.

Anyway on to my super fun weekend! Friday night started with work. My office put on an open mic night at school. Our coffee house events are one of my favorite things that we put on. The vibe is always really cool, and lots of people come! Not to mention the last open mic that my office did in the spring was where Michael asked me out for our first date. So that also makes these events really exciting.


Saturday morning and afternoon was spent garage saling with my family. I think we found some pretty cool things. This was really special for us since it seems like having the whole family together. Afterward my mom, sister, and I went to some thrift stores!

That night Michael took me out on a date. It's been awhile since we have been able to go out just us two so that was really nice. We went to dinner, and saw The Maze Runner. I thought that movie was super well done! Now that I have seen the movie I am really interested in reading the books!


Sunday was spent with the families! After church my parents, Michael, and me met his aunt, uncle, cousin, and mom at a pumpkin patch and corn maze. Over summer Michael and I spent a lot of time with his aunt and uncle so I was really excited for them to meet my parents. The corn maze was really fun too. Michael and my mom beat everyone!



What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment