Date Night Attire

This past weekend Michael took me on a date for dinner and a movie. I wanted an outfit that was comfortable since I knew we would be sitting for the movie, yet I obviously wanted to look cute. Since I was going on a date I obviously wanted Michael to think I looked cute. I know that Michael likes me no matter how I look, but I still wanted to play toward what I know he likes. Michael isn't a fan of oxfords, so I knew that those shoes were out of the question. So I decided on this causal sweater and boots. I also pulled my hair back in a ponytail since this is Michael's favorite way for me to wear my hair! If my hair is pulled back he instantly will tell me I'm pretty. 

What's your go to date outfit?



sweater: H&M (similar)
jeans: Hollister
Boots: local store
purse: Forever 21 (similar)
necklace: Forever 21 

No comments:

Post a Comment