My Autumn Filled Weekend

My weekend was very enjoyable! I had a lot of fun, and got to do some fun fall things! I even got to wear boots which is always a bonus!

Friday night Michael, his friend, my sister, and I went and saw the theater production put on by my school. The play was "Spitfire Grille." I thought they did a pretty good job!

Saturday Michael and I headed up to Big Bear to spend the day with his parents. Michael was sick so we didn't spend to much time outside, but the drive up was very beautiful! The leaves have started to change which makes it actually feel like fall to me!


Sunday was spent immersed in fall...even though it was 90 degrees outside... But that's okay! We went shopping for Halloween costumes, and carved pumpkins! Michael had never carved  pumpkins before which is a tradition in my house! It was a lot of fun! I've seen this new thing of drilling the pumpkin which I decided to try. It didn't work out exactly as I had planned. I wanted pixie dust, but I think the drill bit needed to be a little bigger.



My weekend ended sleeping outside on concrete for tickets to one of the outdoor adventures that my school puts on. Even though it wasn't the most comfortable sleeping position I would say it was a lot of fun! That's what college is about right!? Very little sleep, but a whole lot of fun.


How was your weekend? Do any autumn things?

No comments:

Post a Comment