Smells


jeans: forever 21
jean shirt: forever 21 via thrift store
shoes: target

 
Hello Lovelies!
 
Happy Summer to you! Today is my first day of summer! I enjoyed it a lot! I slept in, laid out in my pool and read a book. I also went and bought those adorable shoes! Katie has been talking about them a lot! Then when I saw them at target I just had to have them. My sister is the best and came with me. We always have so much fun singing and dancing in the car together!
 
 
 
Today's post is going to be a little short as I am running out of time before I have to run off to work.
 
My sister, my mother, and I are huge Harry Potter fans. We have read all of the books and seen all of the movies!
 
"...and it is suppose to smell differently to each of us according to what attracts us, and I can smell freshly mowed grass, and new parchment and..." (185)
 
This quote is from Hermione in the book The Half Blood Prince about a love spell and how it smells differently to each person. Those are the things she is attracted to and loves the smell of most. 
 
So now my question for you is that if you were to be near this potion what would you smell? Is it a certain kind of perfume? a certain person? a new car?
 
I would have to say that my favorite smells are the way my moms clothes or blankets smell, just like her. I also love the smell of my puppy's paws (make fun of me all you want...I like it!). I love the way Donny smells (mushy girlfriend I know). I love fresh flowers, and my mothers cooking.
 
There are so many smells that are connected with memories. Some of which we treasure others not so much. Those are things that attract me and make me happy.
 
What are yours?
 
linking up with Lindsey
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a really tough question!
    I'd probably smell the beach (and banana boat sunscreen) and campfires.

    Emily
    jolieemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice of the beach! I love the smell of the salt water.

      Delete