A Weekend Of School Activities

 Happy Monday Friends!! How are you today? Today I am not going to complain that it is Monday! I just must get through the week!

This weekend was really fun for me! Full of school activities! Friday night I went to an event here at CBU called Woofest. It is pretty much an all male talent show. The male Resident  Advisers put it on. Guys sing, dance, and do card tricks. Then at the very end all the RA's get up and preform together. It was so fun! Seriously so entertaining to see guys get up on a stage and preform! I really enjoyed myself!


Saturday I got to just relax around the house with my family, and then that night I went to a basketball game. CBU played our rivals APU. It was such an intense game! We won 74 to 55.


Sunday was a nice relaxing day! I went out to lunch with a friend, ran errands, and hung out at home. 

How was your weekend? Go anywhere adventurous? 

No comments:

Post a Comment