Another Monday, Another Week Ahead

Another Monday people! Another week gone and another week ahead. One more week closer to spring break and one more week closer to summer break!

The weather here in Southern California has been beautiful and this weekend was no exception! I wanted to be outside all day! 

Saturday was my best friend's, Kristen, bridal shower! It was beautiful and so much fun! In just 2 weeks she will be a Mrs! I am so excited for her.



Saturday night my sister and I had some friends over and we went out to dinner, and just hung out. 

Sunday was full of homework...gross I know! My midterms are this week and next so studying is at an all time high! By 5:00 both my sister and I were sick of the piles of economics and anthropology that we needed a break. It has been about a month since I had been to Disneyland and I was going through withdrawals!! It was so nice to be able to just go for a few hours last night. I rather enjoyed myself!


How was your weekend? Is it midterm time for you yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment