January Favorites


I know...It is February 18...Wayyy past the time for January Favorites. However, I did have this post planned life has just been way to busy for it to get up here on the blog. Please forgive me! These products are still my favorites, and I am completely still loving them! So here we go!

1. Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Shampoo and Conditioner  I have heard so many good things about this stuff all over the internet I just had to try it for myself! I don't use it every day, but probably about 2 or 3 times a week. AND IT WORKS! I can completely see a difference in my hair. It feels longer! I don't know what the magic of this stuff is, but if you are trying to grow your hair out I completely recommend it!

2. Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit I have had problems with acne for awhile now, and I refused to try proactive. Absolutely refused! I heard about this stuff, and they have a money back guarantee so I considered trying it. My mom got it for me for Christmas, and it is another miracle worker! I saw a difference in a week. It was awesome to actually see the products working on my face. I used up my starter kit, and actually bought the starter kit a second time. When I ran out I immediately broke back out which really proved to me that this stuff was working.

3. Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick I have the shade Bulletproof Beige. I have actually had this stick for a couple months now it was just last month that I really started to use it. It took me awhile to figure out how I liked using this product, but now I love it! I have used it as a base, or a crease color. I find that I don't really like it as a highlight. However, it does stay on very well!

4. Mac Lipstick This is the shade Retro. I literally love this! This is the first and only mac product I own. Yet, I love it! The shade fits me so well, and I can wear it as fancy or just day to day. I just love it!

What are some products you are loving right now? Any suggestions of products for me to try? Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment