Weekend Recap A Day Late

This post was suppose to be yesterday. Around noon-ish....and then I was working on a design project....then my mind went crazy....and nothing was working like I wanted it to. Hence why this weekend recap is a day late. My mind is still scattered.

However, my weekend was busy and so fun!! Saturday morning my sister and I were taken to Crystal Cove State Beach. I mean the name alone would draw a dreamer like me in! I had been worried last week that it would be to cold, but thankfully it was nice and clear! 





We all had so much fun exploring and taking fun pictures! It was beautiful! Welcome to winter in California! We had lunch down there, and then went over to shopping center where I got macaroons! That seriously made the day even better if that was possible!



That night my sister had some friends over and we played spoons, catch phrase, and watched We Bought A Zoo. Which if you haven't seen it is seriously an adorable movie!


Sunday was a day I had been looking forward to since the Sunday before. Kristen, my best friend, her fiancĂ©, and family were going to check out her wedding venue! I got to spend the whole day with my best friend! It was a blast. We went to church together, I got to see her soon to be condo, the venue, and have a nice night with her. It was perfect! 

How was your weekend?  


No comments:

Post a Comment