Valentine's Day Weekend Recap

Happy Monday Pretties! Another week is ahead of us. Another week closer to being done with school. This weather that we have had here in Southern California is a huge tease for summer!

This weekend was really enjoyable to me! I had a lot of fun! 


Friday was Valentine's Day. I had school and work, but I still enjoyed myself! Friday night I was taken out to the beach and dinner by a friend. It was nice and fun!


Saturday morning was craft day! It was so fun to get stuff ready for Kristen's wedding! It's almost here!

That night I went to the friend's house who took me to dinner. We played basketball, babysat his sister, and watched the movie About Time, which I loved! It was a super fun evening! I had a blast!


Sunday was a nice relaxing day. I slept in, watched church online, did some homework, and hung out with my parents. 

I had a pretty great weekend! Now onto school. How was your weekend? 


No comments:

Post a Comment